Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Delectable Collectible



three of my favourite belts I own - chunky brown faux leather I got as a gift - brown leather one I got for 50 cents at recyle depo - and black zipper belt I got from Sportsgirl for $1. (this belt is really cool cause it has zippers on it and if I had more I reckon I could zip them together and make an epic massive zipper belt)









this is me wearing about a 3rd of my collection of belts. I adore belts!


this is my ALL time favourite bag I own! brown leather Longchamp - bought at a recyle depo for $2. after I bought this bag I was going through it looking at the pockets and I found a $2 scrathie, which on it had a free scrathie prize. So I went to cash in the scratchie and won $4! so basically by buying this bag I earnt $2! epic WIN
these are 4 of my

favourite bags - floral 'bojou' - brown leather 'Longchamp' - random woolen clutch I got at an op shop - turquise clutch from Target

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo I love that zipper belt! You posted this at 11:05 pm??

    ReplyDelete